Pages

Sunday 3 June 2018

Leap of Faith

The moon came up slowly and the earth started to sleep. I
decided tonight I was going to fly for the very first time. I felt scared and nervous to fly. I was concentrating to keep my balance. I looked around to see my mum hovering beside me. I tried to be brave and excited but my friends were all watching and
I didn’t want to fail with so many eyes looking at me.


Mum kept encouraging me so I knew I had to be brave. I held my breath, closed my eyes and jumped! The wind touched my
feathers, it tickled. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the grass was getting closer. I started to flap my wings as quickly as I could.




21.05.2018


Last week we were doing writing, first, we had to write down our plan about the leap of faith. Then we wrote our story on a google doc. It's hard to make a story because I forget to use my plan, but I manage it. Thank you to Ms Anderson for helping me write the story

1 comment:

  1. Hi jay-don I liked the way you used your words to your story.

    ReplyDelete