Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Week 1- Activity 2- My Hometown

Image result for sky tower
For the second activity I had to think about my hometown and why it is special here is a short description about my hometown.

Auckland is an amazing hometown where many people live. Auckland is special because is the safest hometown for me and you. The wheather seems sunny or not. The places are amazing especially the sky tower. The sky tower is one of the best places you could go. Auckland is great place with lots of places you can go.

3 comments:

  1. Malo E Lelei Jaydon,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. I love the image, but make sure to give credit to the author next time. I liked it how you said Auckland is an amazing hometown where many people live. I did this activity too and I know that Auckland is a very special hometown to a lot of people. Do your siblings agree with you?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jay-don, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for sharing some interesting facts about your hometown, Auckland. It is also my hometown. Although, I am currently living on the other side of the world in London, England. It is winter time now and I am really missing the New Zealand summer. Auckland is nice when the sun's out. There are so many different activities to do.

    What have you been doing this summer? Many outdoor activities?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jay-don! I really enjoyed reading your description of Auckland. I loved the photo you used as it captures some very special buildings. Have you ever been inside the Sky-tower? Or seen it glowing at night? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete