Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Why my blog is unique Explantion


Why my blog is unique
Explanation
Learning Intention:  
  • To write an explanation that tells the reader why my blog is unique

A blog is a website that you can post your learning on. It goes around to a global audience. All blogs are different and that makes them unique. My blog is special because it’s different to everyone else’s blog.

I have 5,200 views on my blog. That means 5,200 people have looked at my examples of learning that I shared with the world. Each post has a blurb that tells what I have been learning.

I give each post a title and I label it so that my work is easy to find. For example if I post a poem I label it, ‘Explanation, Writing, Jaydon,  2017’  so that people searching for my explanation can find it quickly.

There is comments section under each post. This also makes your blog is unique because it allows people to give comments and information that is special to you about your learning.

Anyone around the global can view what you are learning. All blogs are different and that makes them unique and I think that blog is special because it’s different from everyone else’s blog.


Today we did writing we were talking about why my blog is unique. Unique means that it is different to someone else. My partner was Jona. Jona did really well working with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment